Suckerpunch is looking for a
Suckerpunch has a career opportunity for a Senior Designer with a minimum of five years of experience. You will be working with a small team of professionals in an awesome office, reporting to the creative director and supervising/mentoring the work of the design team.
Our firm works primarily, but not limited to, the agriculture and food sectors, developing and delivering complete, integrated communications strategies. In this position you will have the opportunity to contribute to work in all mediums and disciplines, including print, interactive, social, advertising, branding, video, editorial and strategy.
If you think that sounds like fun, this is the career for you.
Experience & Education
- Minimum of five years' experience in print and digital design.
- Degree or diploma in graphic design.
- A diverse portfolio of your own work that you completed start to finish.
- Supervisory experience an asset.
- Bonus points for agriculture experience.
Skills & Attitude
- Communicates visually, creatively with client expectations and the audience always in mind.
- Intimately acquainted with the Big Three of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Spot-on production skills, doesn’t forget the details.
- Completely understands the meaning of a deadline.
- Organized, able to manage a number of assignments at once.
- Loves to take on responsibility and help others do better.
- Appreciates that the point of criticism is to improve the work.
- Friendly, optimistic, respectful and egoless.
Suckerpunch is a full-service Advertising, Branding and Communications firm with a local and international clientele. To apply to join our team, please send your resume and no more than five (5) relevant work samples to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Salary to be negotiated commensurate with experience.
Closing date is Friday, December 22, 5:00 PM (CST)